Hold a bake off and try out this banana nut brownie recipe from FareShare volunteer Pam.
- Take inspiration from Come Dine With Me and fill your calendar with dinner dates. Donate the money you would have spent on a gift for your host.
- Love to bake? Show off your culinary talents to your friends or colleagues and put on a cake sale – or if you’re feeling competitive, hold your very own Great British Bake Off! (Why not make it a Friday afternoon ritual at the office?)
- Organise a themed murder mystery dinner, poker night, tea party, film night or a pamper evening with the girls. Ask guests to make a donation to attend – or donate your poker winnings.
- Live below the line for a week and survive on £2 a day. Ask friends and family to sponsor you to complete the challenge.
- Have a spring clean – clear out last year’s summer wardrobe, sell those unwanted items online and donate the proceeds to FareShare.
Host a dinner party.