Top 5 festive fundraising ideas
With Christmas on the horizon, we have plenty of festive fundraising ideas to get you in the holiday spirit!
- 1. Rather than buying Christmas cards this year send e-messages instead (or if you’re feeling creative, make your own cards?) and donate the money saved.
- 2. Hold a festive bake off with friends or colleagues and see who can whip up a chocolate log or Christmas pud that Mary Berry would be proud of. Or how about a cake decorating competition? (Great fun for kids too!)
- 3. Do your Christmas shopping through Easy Fundraising, it won’t cost you a penny extra but you’ll be donating to FareShare every time you buy.
- 4. Instead of doing Secret Santa, ask your friends or colleagues to write their name on a £5 note, pop it in a (Santa) hat and pick a winner. Then split the pot between the lucky winner and FareShare.
5. Invite friends and family round for a mulled wine and mince pie evening
(or a hot chocolate morning!) Ask your guests to show their appreciation for a lovely time by making a donation. Photo: Ben Salter.