If you would like to join the fight against hunger and food waste, there are plenty of fundraising activities you can get involved in – whether you love to run or to bake, there’s something out there for everyone!
Every £1 you raise will directly help us provide meals for four hungry and vulnerable people so your support will make a real difference to those in need.
Ideas to get you started
Round up your friends and family and put the fun in fundraising!Find ideas
In the office
Inspire your colleagues to get competitive to raise money.Find ideas
There’s a challenge out there with your name on it, find it here.Find ideas
Fundraising heroes share the stories of their fundraising feats.Read more
Easy ways to fundraise in less than five minutes
Raise funds for FareShare as you shop, eat and search.
- ChariTable Bookings: Book a table through ChariTable Bookings and for each person booked into that restaurant, FareShare will receive £1 when you choose us. With over 6,500 restaurants to chose from, get booking.
- Don’t Send Me a Card: Send e-cards instead of paper ones and pass on the money you save to FareShare. It’s better for the environment and gives your sentiment extra gravitas as it helps FareShare provide food for people in need.
- Give As You Live Raise funds simply by shopping online using Give as you Live. Shop at over 4,000 leading online stores and you don’t pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
- Savoo Search online with Savoo and for every search they’ll donate to the charity of your choice. Simply log on and select ‘FareShare’ from the charity list. Every search you make after that will contribute to our work.
What’s going on?
- Run the Royal Parks or Swim the Serpentine for FareShare
We have a limited number of spaces in the Royal Parks Half Marathon and Swim Serpentine events this autumn and we need YOU to take on the challenge to help us fight hunger and tackle food waste.
- Meet our Marathon runners: John’s story
Catch up with Sussex superman John as he prepares to run the Brighton marathon for FareShare Sussex.
- A day in the life of FareShare Greater Manchester
Blogger Liz Smith visited FareShare Greater Manchester.