Jobs and Internships
At FareShare, we fight food poverty by tackling food waste. We operate in 20 regions in the UK, across more than 320 towns and cities, providing food to over 2,489 projects – our Community Food Members. Last year, we provided food for 18.3 million meals, helping to reach 211,656 people each week.
Watch our film to see how FareShare is helping to transform lives.
FareShare Sussex Development Manager
Are you passionate about tackling hunger and reducing food waste and looking for a new challenge? Could you lead and develop a charity project at an exciting time of growth?
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the day-to-day operation alongside leading the development and expansion of the organisation. It will include creating and developing strategic partnerships to ensure the sustainability of the organisation and maintaining high service standards and compliance to FareShare policies and procedures.
The new project Leader should:
- Be passionate about fighting food poverty & waste.
- Have excellent leadership skills to galvanise a team and ensure shared vision.
- Be a clear thinker and able to implement a strategic plan.
- Be creative in developing further opportunities in line with the vision & values of the project.
- Be sympathetic to the values of City Gate Community Projects, the delivery partner for FareShare Sussex.
- Be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and also as part of a team.
If you believe you have the requisite skills, experience and vision for this role please see the job description and person specification below, then complete the Application & Equal Opportunities Form and return to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is midday Wednesday 2nd November with interviews taking place on 16th and 17th November.
Candidates interested in learning more about the history and work of Fareshare Sussex should contact Mr Andy Au for an informal discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about FareShare Sussex, visit their website