Join FareShare at The Grocer’s food waste webinar
15 February 2017
FareShare CEO Lindsay Boswell will join leading food waste experts for The Grocer’s first ever waste webinar on Wednesday 22 February. You can be there too by signing up on The Grocer magazine’s website for your chance to learn from the experts and ask your burning questions.
The latest Wrap figures show an overwhelming 89% of food wasted by the industry happens at the manufacturing end. With this in mind the panel will tackle what retailers and manufacturers can do to cut food waste in the UK covering key questions including:
- How, where and why is this food waste occurring among UK manufacturers?
- What are the solutions?
- Have manufacturers become apathetic?
- What role should retailers play in preventing waste before it hits supermarket shelves
Joining Lindsay on the panel will be:
- Adam Leyland, Editor, The Grocer (Webinar Host)
- Charlotte Carroll, Director of Sustainable Business and Communications, Unilever UK & Ireland
- Mark Little, Head of Food Sustainability, Sourcing and Waste Policy, Tesco
- Tom Rumboll, Commercial Director, Company Shop Ltd.
Sign up on The Grocer magazine’s website to watch the 60 minute webinar on 22 February at 11am. Ask questions during the broadcast using the live chat feed and The Grocer will follow-up with panelists after the event.