Be a FareShare food hero
We are always on the look out for people to join our friendly and busy teams across the UK. Volunteering with FareShare is a tangible way to give something back to your community, as well as gain experience and meet new people.
What do volunteers do?
- Get stuck in: Sort food at one of our lively Regional Centres. From pears to pasta to plaice, it’s all good food we’ve saved from going to waste.
- Get on the road: Take food to charities giving meals and support to some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.
- Gain skills: Get firsthand experience of the charity sector and food industry while giving back to your community.
What commitment do I need to make?
- You will need to commit to at least one shift per fortnight.
- All volunteers need to be able to follow procedures, especially relating to food hygiene.
- Commitment to equal opportunities and adherence to organisational policies of FareShare.
Where can I volunteer?
We operate in 20 locations across the UK. Find out if there is a Regional Centre near you and get in touch with them to hear more about volunteering there.
If you are interested in corporate volunteering contact email@example.com in the Corporate Development team.