Thank you for registering your interest for the FareShare Surplus Food Summit.
We will be in touch shortly to confirm your place or to add you to the waiting list. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about FareShare’s work redistributing food, and meet the people this food is helping, in our film on Vimeo.
The FareShare Surplus Food Summit will explore the twin issues of waste and food poverty. The event will focus on sharing cutting edge thinking and will demonstrate how any food business can deliver social impact from their surplus.
• Baroness Scott of Needham Market
• Mike Coupe, Chief Executive Officer, Sainsbury’s
• Matt Simister, Group Commercial Director, Tesco
• Matt Wood, Senior Director- Supply, Asda
• Ian Wright, Director General of Food and Drink Federation
• Andrew Shaw, Head of Demand and Supply Planning NUK&I, Nestlé
• Bruce Learner, Bruce Learner, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Kellogg’s
• David Saint, UK Business Unit Managing Director, Refresco Gerber
• Frank Robinson, Group Commercial Director, Produce World Group
• Susie McIntyre, Managing Director, Kettle Produce
This event is run in partnership with the British Retail Consortium and the Food and Drink Federation.
Wednesday 17th June 2015 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
One Great George Street